We were up in Sandy for Sunday dinner and we hear a knock at the door and low and behold this was what was outside waiting for us! Horses!!! My girls were in heaven! So was Dave's dad, he is a farm boy at heart and jumped right up on that horse with no reservations! These are beautiful animals, and huge when you are watching your little child go for a walk on them. It was the highlight of their day!





7 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you FINALLY posted!:) Wow a lot has been going on. Hopefully everything goes well with Dave's surgery! I bet the girls were in heaven with the horses. Little animal lovers!

Amz said...

I bet they thought they had died and gone to heaven! What a fabulous treat for them!

Anonymous said...

Liv is extremely jealous. Before we saw your post, you was just asking me how come people get to ride on horses and she doesn't?!

Kata said...

whoa miss blogalishious! Greaattt! All the fun you've had- and how'd you pull off that horse adventure??

cam said...

Fun Natalie! There was so much to catch up on. I am glad you are up and running.

The Poulson's said...

NAT you are good at updating! ha ha and thanks for commenting on our blog!! I must be new at blogging when i check it everyday to see if someone has commented! ahah So anyway my swimsuits are from layers clothing you should check it out online, but they are all tankini's that are long enough to cover your middle..and they are cute..the problem is..the secret of layers is out and lots of people go there..but hey they are cute, they also have modest ones at shade clothing but they all solid colors. By the way..I LOVE your kids say the darndest things it makes me laugh so hard..so keep that up! Can you tell cherry and greg to add us so we can see their blog? Thanks babe..love ya

Rob and Jenn said...

Wish we were there! I laughed so hard when I saw pictures of my dad on a horse in his front yard.

It was great seeing you guys. Thanks for coming to the park with us so I wasn't so lonely!!!