Can you tell that we love our baby Grace?!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! I love it, and the pic's are so fun. Little Grace is getting so big! I bet your girls just eat her up. The boys are a little more hands off, they want to hold Adria every once in a while, but its my little nieces that just ogle over her. Grace is so cute! I think she looks just like your other girls especially Rachel.

Brittany said...

What an adorable family you have. Believe me I understand the "busy" feeling. Sounds like you have managed to keep all in order! Good Job!!!! By the way I love your hair. I wish I was that daring. I just finally got enough back bone to color my hair DARK, so way to go!

Amz said...

These are great photos of you and your girls...I love the snuggle-time ones.