This is Madison at her first piano recital. It was held at the South Jordan Piano Gallery last night at 6:00 pm. She has been taking piano for about 7 months and is really progressing. She played swinging along by Giocosso. She said she was a little nervous, but she played like a pro. She was the first to preform, she started the recital out with a bang! Way to go Maddie! We are so proud of the talent you are developing!
4 comments:
So fun to see what your family has been up to. Grace is getting so big! Maddy on the piano, she looks so professional. Cade enjoys the piano too. Your girls are so beautiful! They take after their mother. Where are your close ups?
SO sad to have missed this! I wish it could have worked out. Well, let me know when the next one is! Love you!
I didn't know Maddie played the piano, that is awesome! Playing the piano is a talent I wish I had.
I'm glad to see Maddie's learning piano since I always laughed at your family for having a piano in the living room when nobody played! Do you have that one? We have my parents' old one and Adah just had her first recital this week!
Post a Comment