Blast from the past! I was 14 in this picture, not a care in the world, except for how I was going to get my hands on another can of aerosol hairspray!

10 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Shut up! That picture is so rad! Thanks for posting such a fun memory!:)

The Bedraggled Mom said...

Oh my gosh! I remember that picture! You still look beautiful albeit poufy.

Stacy said...

NICE! It looks like about 5 inches from your forehead to the top of your hair! Gotta love that hair. I have a similar picture but not quite that high. Hey, it made all the boys fall in love with you.

Lana said...

All this photo proves is that you are able to be stylish in any decade. Lucky you to have big, curly hair in the early 90's!

Jillaire said...

I TOTALLY remember when you had that picture taken!! I am busting up sitting here at the computer. Remember when we used to do each other's hair in our bathrooms. You know, I always thought you did mine a little too poofy! I'm sure your blog readers will understand where I was coming from now. ha ha

Lizz said...

Totally rad! I would have been so jealous of you! My hair never did that the way it was meant to!

Brittany said...

Oh, the memories, I remember, oh do I remember! We thought we we're HOT stuff then, I still think we looked great! So at the cost of a "little" bit of hairspray!!!!

Rob and Jenn said...

I'm dying! You know the 80's are coming back...maybe that hairstyle will be "rad" again. Hey, you never know.

Love the updates, keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so now maybe you will stop making fun of me and my "sleepover hair" ha ha ha ha

Jennie said...

Natalie, you are so hilarious! Cory and I are laughing so hard at this post. :)