Hi Natalie! Your blog is so adorable. I hope that is OK that Carrie shared it with me! I have been wanting to see your baby (well, she is not a baby anymore). Your girls are beautiful. Tell Dave hi!
Hooray! You joined the blogging world! Addicting isn't it? Looks cute! Do you have a web page with your house that's for sale in NV? I have some friends moving there and I told them they should take a look at your place for sale. Let me know! :)
4 comments:
Hi Natalie! Your blog is so adorable. I hope that is OK that Carrie shared it with me! I have been wanting to see your baby (well, she is not a baby anymore). Your girls are beautiful. Tell Dave hi!
Kimi Bradley
I've never heard what the story was on that whole thing.... email? or am I going to have to wait to talk to at Chris's wedding?
Hooray! You joined the blogging world! Addicting isn't it?
Looks cute!
Do you have a web page with your house that's for sale in NV? I have some friends moving there and I told them they should take a look at your place for sale. Let me know! :)
so cute! now i am getting a feel of your life. thanks for the show!
Post a Comment