

A little shout out to my cousin Chris Rush and his new bride Lori, they were married in the Salt Lake Temple on Dec. 20th. I love weddings not only because it reminds me of the wonderful day when I married my own handsome prince, but because it brings the family together. I got to see cousins that I hadn't seen in a long time. Here is a picture of one of my most beloved cousins, Kim. As young girls we convinced ourselves that we were twins, we couldn't understand why the rest of the world could tell us apart. The other picture is of me and my main squeeze at the luncheon. Don't worry all you Rush cousins, we are totally jealous that you are soaking up the sun in Hawaii while we wrap up in our warm pj's and drink hot cocoa during the blizzard!
No comments:
Post a Comment