



Can I just tell you how great my Mom is!!! She is such a cute Grandma! Every Tuesday she teaches all the pre-school aged grandkids for 4 hours, giving us mom's a nice long break to do whatever we want! It is soooo nice. Here are a few pictures of cute cousins, and me and my momma! Love you Mom!
7 comments:
Oh, yeah! 3 (thousand) cheers for Mom/Grandma!! She is awesome...I wholeheartedly second this post...Nick, the pictures are priceless!!
Oh, yeah...it is time to party because Nick finally updated her blog...and did she ever!!! Love it!
What a great grandma! You are lucky girl! You are as great of a mom as I know. Check out BYU Theater though, we had such a great time and your right there close.
Yes, we love Grandma Rush! We all call her name blessed because of the Tuesday time we get to have for ourselves! I'm glad you took the pictures, Nat. We'll have to keep taking them!
Wow, what a wonderful mother and grandmother. Our hats go off to her, that's awesome!
Your mother is amazing but we already knew that. You all have to be so glad to be back living close again.
The pictures are incredible as usual. Rachel's eyes look a lot like her Uncle Jon's did at that age.
Congratulations!!!! How exciting you guys are expecting!!! You are so brave...I don't know if I'll survive 3 to make it to 4. We'll see. I'm so happy for you! When is your due date? ps...so nice of you mom to take the girls every Tuesday for 4 hours. I can't even imagine how wonderful that would be. She is a saint!
Post a Comment