

Here is to the Internet, what a blessed thing it is. I have been trying to track this girl down for years. She and I grew up smack dab next door to each other and spent many hours doing what girls do, dreaming about being models, great gymnasts, playing house, eating, talking, laughing, celebrating birthdays together (we are one day apart) walking to the bus stop every morning and also calling on her brains as a tutor for me with math.
Finally, I tracked her down and just in time might I add, to help her celebrate the most magical day of her life! She was married to the man of her dreams on March 1st they seem just as her mom said, "like two peas in a pod." Congratulations Matt & CarrieAnn!!
1 comment:
I remember Carrie Ann! You introduced me to her one summer and said, "This is my cousin, Kim. Don't we look like twins?" And Carrie Ann said, "Uh. No." That memory always makes me laugh!
Post a Comment