


Moab, here we come! This was a fun weekend for our family. We went with most of my siblings to Moab to support Brett, Cami and Amy in running a half marathon! I was so inspired by them.
Also during our stay we visited Arches, we hiked to the delicate arch, which is much more beautiful in real life than our Utah license places portray. Dave re-discovered a great fear of heights at delicate arch. He kept a tight grip on the girls (especially Michelle who is infamous for tripping on air) and taught them the importance of staying far away from the edge.


Our last stop was to Goblin Valley, which I would dare say was my kids favorite! It was the greatest place for exploring and playing hide and seek.


9 comments:
Goblin Valley DOES look like a lot of fun!! I'm glad you had a good time! How are you feeling?
I'm glad you had fun. The pictures I'm sure don't do it justice. And just so you know Dave's fear of heights comes from my dad. I remember taking a family trip to the Grand Canyon and my dad not letting go of my arm the WHOLE time, and his grip hurt! I'm sure it didn't help that I was trying to get away.
Wow, what a great trip! Love the photo's. That is amazing about Cami and Brett running a marthon together. Good for them. Hope you are feeling well!
Can I just say I HATE that picture of me crossing the finish line! My face says it all I guess...so relieved to be done.
What a spot for kids! I bet they had a blast. I know my boys wouldn've loved it. So will you be running a 1/2 marathon after the babe? Were you THAT inspired?
ok...i thought for a second you ran in the half marathon...I was going to say..hello prego girl! the trip looked like fun and beautiful! I haven't seen the red rocks for years!
Wow, it's easy to forget how beautiful it is there. Makes us want to visit there again. Cute family!
fantasic! Goblin Valley looks like a ton of fun! Awe- inspiring. PS- Where are your easter shots?
OH! SO JEALOUS!!! I want to go too!
Post a Comment