Those adorable! You gotta invite us next time!
You guys are super crafty up ther in northern Utah. Wow, I'm impressed.
Nat, those turned out so cute! I love them! Did you actually paint the cute bunny thing? It looks awesome. Maybe you're the next Tracy! I wish I would have gone with you! XO
Those are so cute. I have a black magnet board that I made from my Super Saturday in November. Still haven't put it up!!!
I agree they are cute, maybe you'll have me for Christmas next year......
madi where did you get that shirt?!?! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those adorable! You gotta invite us next time!
You guys are super crafty up ther in northern Utah. Wow, I'm impressed.
Nat, those turned out so cute! I love them! Did you actually paint the cute bunny thing? It looks awesome. Maybe you're the next Tracy! I wish I would have gone with you! XO
Those are so cute. I have a black magnet board that I made from my Super Saturday in November. Still haven't put it up!!!
I agree they are cute, maybe you'll have me for Christmas next year......
madi where did you get that shirt?!?! :)
Post a Comment