Their Messy Room is Driving Me Crazy!!!!

This is Rachel(2 yrs old) and Michelle's (4 yrs old) room. It always looks like this. I know I need to be practical in my expectations, but come on! Everything has it's place and they know right where that is, so what's up with throwing everything they own on the floor? Does anyone have some magical advice for me, not only on messy rooms, but daily jobs and responsibilities? What is working for you and your little ones?


1 comment:

Lana said...

As I am reading your woes regarding the messy bedroom at your house, I have my two girls in the playroom cleaning up - they overturned all the furniture and dumped out every container of toys. Matt had warned them earlier: "Is this a mess you want to make?" and they laughed "yes!" Now it is not so funny. My approach was to threaten that anything they didn't clean up, I would clean up - with a TRASH BAG. Severe, yes, but it works. Good luck!