Every year Gardner Village does a little Halloween witch hunt. This was our first year going. It happened to be over the UEA weekend that I took the girls, and it was a mad house!! I almost turned around and went back home when we had to park clear out in the boonies! The parking was a good indicator of how crazy it would be there, everyone had that same great idea that I did. Once there I hooked up with a good friend of mine that recently moved here from Vegas. We didn't get to mingle for very long before my kids pulled me in one direction and her kids in another. Sorry Jessica, it was fun to see you, and we will have to get together again under less crazy circumstances!! After splitting up from her I connected with my sister in law, Cami and her cute kids. But by that time, my kids were tired and hungry and I began asking myself why in the heck I even bothered taking them. Next year I will plan to go at a different time! I am sure it would be far more enjoyable!
Every year Gardner Village does a little Halloween witch hunt. This was our first year going. It happened to be over the UEA weekend that I took the girls, and it was a mad house!! I almost turned around and went back home when we had to park clear out in the boonies! The parking was a good indicator of how crazy it would be there, everyone had that same great idea that I did. Once there I hooked up with a good friend of mine that recently moved here from Vegas. We didn't get to mingle for very long before my kids pulled me in one direction and her kids in another. Sorry Jessica, it was fun to see you, and we will have to get together again under less crazy circumstances!! After splitting up from her I connected with my sister in law, Cami and her cute kids. But by that time, my kids were tired and hungry and I began asking myself why in the heck I even bothered taking them. Next year I will plan to go at a different time! I am sure it would be far more enjoyable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rachel! I can't believe she is already 3! Where has time gone! I'm sorry that we were seperated at the witch hunt as well! It was so crazy there! I've been thinking about you all day! I know you're having that little girl today! I hope all goes well. Let me know when you are home and life is less crazy so I can come see that precious baby!
Post a Comment