This is Grandma Ina, she is Dave's Grandma. She is one of the sweetest, most angelic ladies I have had the priveledge of knowing. Unfortunately the last couple of times we have visited her, she has been in a nursing home. She has had a knee replacement that just isn't healing correctly and gives her a lot of trouble.

We wanted to visit her one more time before the baby comes. The girls were a little wild and crazy but she seemed to like watching their little busy bodies explode with energy. She seemed to be doing really well this visit, maybe that is because she was told that she can go back home next Tues! She really misses her own home, as anyone would.

We love you Grandma and hope your knee gets better!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your back! I loved all the pic's of your girls, they are soo big! You on the other hand ARE NOT! So watch who your calling a chunky munky. You look great, although I know you aren't feeling that way. Good luck in the next week! Can't wait to see pic's of your newest addition!

The Keetch Family said...

Are you still being induced tomorrow. It's 9:45 pm and I'm wondering if it's too late to call! I'm so excited to meet your beautiful baby girl!!!! I think I'm going to call....don't hate me if I wake you!

Rob and Jenn said...

I'm happy to blog posts again! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest Castleberry baby. I've been waiting for the phone to ring...

Looks like you've all been real busy. Love all the updates. Keep them coming.

Amber said...

I just read that you are being induced. I can't wait to see your darling girl, and hear what the official name will be! Good Luck.