A few more pictures of Baby Grace in her blessing dress and some extras cause they are cute....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a post! Your girls are so cute. Little Grace is getting big, she has your big beautiful eyes. Looks like you had a great holiday.

The Poulson's said...

What a special day! They look beautiful! I love baby grace with a headband! But then again i am obsessed with them! Is that carpet that michelle drew on? I miss you!

Paul & Ashley Justensen Family said...

I love all your pictures and updates!!! It seems you had a great holiday season and I am glad. It seems that you guys have moved back to Utah?! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date. I love to look at it often.

Crissy said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girls!! All of them! Grace looks like little angel!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey!
We were so happy your cute family came over last night! I missed all of them!
We really need to get together more than twice a month! I go through withdrawls! :)
Love you guys!

Angelique said...

Beautiful baby blessing pictures! What a little angel. Wow! How fun to fit in a baptism too!

The Keetch Family said...

oh....she is so beautiful! You guys know how to make beautiful girls! Hey if you get this tonight...call me! I can't find your number.

Brittany said...

Oh, how time flies! Just the other day it seems u called to tell me that u were pregnant with Maddie! What precious little girls u have!