Love Bugs are a must for celebrating Valentines! We used twinkies for the center and licorice for legs, gumdrops, skittles and whatever else we could imagine up. Here are some of our creations.
Having grownup with all brothers I often daydreamed of what it would have been like to have a sister, not a brother dressed up like a sister (thanks for trying Brett) but a real sister. It has been so fun to see my girls become such good friends, I hope we can keep it that way during the teenage years!
In March we took a trip to Moab with all my Siblings minus my littlest brother. I found this fabulous deal for a house big enough for all 30 of us to stay in. My fabulous find turned out to be a nightmare, lets just some it up by the name Lazy Lizard Hostel. Stay far, very far away from this hole in the wall. Thanks to the internet we were able to find another home in the center of town and much more comfortable. We had a wonderful time playing in and on God's creations! Arches and Goblin Valley are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment