Perhaps the biggest news of 2010 for us is that we bought a new home!! It's such a happy yellow house! We found this home by Richmond American up in Daybreak, South Jordan. The builders were offering swinging deals we just couldn't pass it up! When we found the house it was in the drywall stage so we got to pick everything, which was really fun! We spent a few hours, (Dave will say it felt like eternity!) in the design center making the home just the way we wanted it, on a budget of course. But honestly, we think it's dreamy! And it feels oh so good to have our own place to call home!












5 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful Nat! I'm trying not to covet your shutters! Did they put those in for you? You decorate so cute!

Kristin B. said...

Love, love, love the house! I'm a bright shade of green right now! Congratulations to you all and thanks for all the new posts!

Jillaire said...

Super beautiful house. I love the colors, and I'm trying not to covet....any of it! Basement? Garage? Wish they'd heard of those things where I live!!

Amber said...

Wow. So happy for you guys? How have you like living in Daybreak? I love the view..your girls are getting soooooo big!

kitty said...

Oh so happy for you! The house is beautiful. You really have a knack for decorating things up perfectly!