Probably my favorite thing about our new home is this view! We LOVE being so close to the temple! On this particular day the girls spotted a rainbow close to the temple. I tried to capture the beauty of it all, but my little dinky camera has it's limitations, but you get the idea.

6 comments:

The Foulgers said...

So happy for the update. I've been meaning to call you so I can come see the new place. It looks beautiful with all your things inside. When can I come visit you? BTW Congrats to Dave on partner. Jason told me about it a few weeks ago, he'd seen it in some law magazine or something.

Rob and Jenn said...

Yeah! New updates! Love your home, you guys deserve it. Can't wait to see ya this weekend.

The Poulson's said...

I am so proud of you for updating i love your house!!

shannon said...

beautiful new home! awesome! and double ovens!!!!!! wow! spoiled girl! :) so exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful and totally reminds me of you! I love the yellow and the temple...

Stacy said...

You are so lucky to have that view!