Happy Happy Birthday to me!! My Dad and Brother Brett built me these wonderful shelves for my birthday!! I am thrilled! Look at all the storage we have now, it's life changing!
They came over on Saturday afternoon and knocked these out in about 4-5 hours. I learned a few tricks of the trade too. I learned how to use a nail gun and also how not to use a nail gun. It always amazes me that you can start out with a pile of wood and then turn it into something like this! I am thrilled! Thanks guys!! I am off to organize!
7 comments:
Natalie, you have the best brother and dad, awesome storage! Your girls are so cute and the things they say are so great! I love your new house! What a great view! We need to come see it sometime! Hope to see you soon, Liz
I think i might copy your idea of what kids say. Except I am far to late to how old these kidos are getting. Love the shelves. I love to organize!!!
Life changing is right! Holy cow you've got a lot of storage space girl. That is awesome! What a great gift! Doesn't it just make you happy inside?
Fun updates! I envy your shelves, does your dad do side jobs?:)
I texted you today, I wanted to see if I can come see your beautiful home on Thursday. Are you going to be around?
Ah, storage is the best! What an awesome Birthday gift. Can't wait to come and visit sometime.
What a fun blog!! I always love to see those beautiful faces and hear about the funny comments that come up at your house!! What a fun place to live!!
Love you all!
Thank you so much!! Anthony is in the garage right now cleaning and measure to build me shelves like yours. I totally just asked on a whim thinking the worst I could get was a "no", but he's going to to do it! Yay for storage space!
I'll post pictures.
Post a Comment