February 28th 2011 We received the shock of our lives. I went in for a gender ultrasound for baby #5, I didn't allow Dave to come because I knew it was girl #5 and that was totally ok with me, I just needed some time to myself to let it soak in. So I am sitting there and the tech lady says she is so nervous to do this ultrasound knowing I already have 4 girls, the minute she put that thing on my belly this is what we saw. We both started laughing, I couldn't stop giggling through the rest of the exam. Needless to say I was very excited to call Dave, he didn't believe me until he saw the pictures! Baby Tyler David Castleberry is due Aug.19th, but Momma has opted to plan his arrival and is scheduled to be induced on the the 15th. Can't wait to meet our little boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment