I love my Valentine!! Dave is so good at expressing his love and appreciation for me all year long. I love this man, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me! He is such a good Husband, a loyal Friend, a loving Father, he is funny and smart! I really hit the jackpot when I stalked this boy and begged him to marry me!!
The kids love having Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza for dinner and you just can't go wrong with their garlic chicken either!
Our annual love bug tradition!! Since I was a little girl I looked forward to making love bugs with my family on Valentines Day, so of course it's a tradition we have to carry on. The girls love it... well, they mostly love eating their creations, but they have a good time doing it!
This was a first, and I am sure it's not the last.....
Or maybe it will be the last time....
A boy in Madison's 4th grade class gave her three different stuffed animals throughout the day, as if ONE wasn't enough! Honestly, what parent promotes this kind of gift giving at this age? She was delighted, her dad...not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment