March 10-13th 2011
Headed to Vegas Baby, for the Mountain West Conference!!
Dave got some tickets with some friends, but during the down times we did a little site seeing. Enjoying a few wholesome sites on the strip.







Having lived in Vegas for 3 years we discovered some cool parks. We hung out in our old stomping grounds and visited some friends and played at the discovery park close to our old house in North Las Vegas. We have a lot of good memories there.






After playing at the dinosaur park we hooked up with one of my BFF's and her cute family. It was fun to see our growing kids reconnect.



We made it a priority to hit the Outlets during our visit. Dave had a few too many close calls with loosing his pants due to them being a size too big. While he was trying them on this is what I found my girls doing. People walked by and loved their display!




While Dave was a the final game I took the girls to Circus Circus. I don't know that we will ever do that again, but it's something you have to try at least once. You either have to purchase a pass or pay for rides individually, we had limited time there so I let the girls pick one ride they wanted to go on. Rachel and Grace played it safe and went on the carrousel. After bribing Michelle with $1 she and Madison rode on the big huge roller coaster. They both survived, but I don't think Michelle thought it was worth the dollar.





The drive home was a long one, everyone took naps which is always nice. Michelle liked wrapping her arms inside her shirt to sleep, Grace liked copying Michelle and Maddie just wanted to be left alone. Once Michelle was awake I found her playing dinosaurs with her hands, just like Maddie did when she was 3. A six hour drive can bring out the crazy in all of us!!





No comments: