LOL, its interesting reading everyone's thoughts! Bella drives me crazy too! It frustrates me how fickle she is with the two. I ultimatley want Edward to get his happiness with her. Jacob just irritates me in the way he is so immature. He is so much younger than Edwards years! I'm just waiting to see who Jacob "imprints" on... that'll decide everything. :) But, the only reason I'm reading the series is because of Edward!
Hey Nat, funny that you wrote about twilight. I had never heard of these books until about a month ago my friend gave me them and told me I had to read them. I was a little nervous because I'm not much of a reader but I have taken the first book on my trip to Minnesota and can't seem to put it down. I don't even know who jacob is so I'm going to say edward. I'm only on page 65.
I think it should be Edward and Bella for sure. He was the one who stole her heart in the beginning! I am soooo excited for the movie, I hope it stays true to the book!
15 comments:
Jacob... He's my favorite character in the whole series! Bella herself drives me nuts though... so maybe Jacob deserves better.
Jacob...Edward bugs me...Bella bugs me too...I hate them together.
I guess I'm the only one who likes Edward so far. My pick is Edward!
Edward, Edward, Edward. He is perfect!
LOL, its interesting reading everyone's thoughts! Bella drives me crazy too! It frustrates me how fickle she is with the two. I ultimatley want Edward to get his happiness with her. Jacob just irritates me in the way he is so immature. He is so much younger than Edwards years! I'm just waiting to see who Jacob "imprints" on... that'll decide everything. :) But, the only reason I'm reading the series is because of Edward!
Edward...so much more mature and in control. Bella bugs me too with how she can't make up her mind.
Edward, although i have to wonder if he really is all that calm, and collected. Book four comes out in August!
edward
Edward of course. she only loves jacob as a brother....but she loves loves edward!!!
My vote is Edward. But I want to see who Jacob imprints on as well...that should really stir things up! I LOVE TWILIGHT!
Hey Nat, funny that you wrote about twilight. I had never heard of these books until about a month ago my friend gave me them and told me I had to read them. I was a little nervous because I'm not much of a reader but I have taken the first book on my trip to Minnesota and can't seem to put it down. I don't even know who jacob is so I'm going to say edward. I'm only on page 65.
i like Alice!
but Edward is perfect
I think it should be Edward and Bella for sure. He was the one who stole her heart in the beginning! I am soooo excited for the movie, I hope it stays true to the book!
Post a Comment