Give your mom free Lasik for Mother’s Day!
Congratulations to the winners!



VICTORY!! WE DID IT!!! A huge shout out to EVERYONE that voted! My mom had no words, just screams! She is sooooo excited! I called the radio station back after I had calmed down, to ask how many votes she had, but because of the privacy act they couldn't be specific, but he did say he remembered #4 getting above and beyond what even the second winner got! We blew them all out of the water! I was just one vote, but with all of you we were too many to count! My mom is so touched by everyone who participated even those who have never met her! She is truly overwhelmed by every one's efforts and the outcome! Thank you for helping make this a Mother's Day she will never forget!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

congrats!!!! your mom is so precious and totally deserves this!!!

Kasey Lighten said...

Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you and your mom. What a super-sweet daughter you are to enter her in the contest and then campaign for her as well! She is so lucky to have you.

Jennie said...

Yay! I am so happy! Glad my vote counted for something Aunt Marla!

rccastleberryfamily said...

Congrats!!!! We are thrilled! Your mom deserves it! She is such a sweetheart.

Stacy said...

How did the surgery go?