I know, I know. Everyone is getting sick of my boring blog with no updates! Well, I sat down to fix that, and low and behold the cord I use to transfer pics. for my camera to my computer is not working!!
Never fear, my mom has the exact same camera and is not in the least bit camera savvy, so I am hoping to get my hands on her cord and then get this blog updated!
I have lots to report, we just got back from a week long adventure in San Diego where we visited Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park. It was a cooler week but we managed to get in our swimming suits several times and enjoy the hotels heated pool. Madison stole the show at the zoo when she was called up out of the crowd to meat a sea lion by the name of Jake. There was an instant connection between the two! Maddie, as you can imagine was thrilled! She was able to fee Jake fish and squid, and they even shared a kiss! I caught it all on camera and can't wait to share the pictures!
My mom had her lasik surgery on May 16th. She had mono vision done which means one eye was corrected for distance which is now 20/20 and the other eye was corrected so she can read w/out glasses. Her recovery is going well, and she is amazed at how much she can see. It does take some time for your brain to adjust to the mono vision, but she is already thrilled about her results! Isn't it amazing what we can do with this advanced technology?! She was visiting me the other day and she was able to thread a needle w/out glasses for the first time in over 20 yrs! That is a major accomplishment for her! She has to laugh at how instinctive it is for her to reach for her glasses, that normally would be found on the top of her head, but now she doesn't need them! What a miracle!
Last but not least, I am scheduled to have my ultrasound on Monday, June 2nd, so hopefully we can find out what this little baby is! I want everyone to know, yes we hope it's a boy, but we are really good with girls and will manage having four girls just fine too. We will keep you posted and check back for pictures!
6 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a little late with posting vacation pictures. I still need to post ours from MARCH!
Maddie was so fun to talk to on the phone when Dave called me. It sounds like you had a blast. I can't wait to see pictures!
Thanks for letting me know. I keep checking and wondering if you decided to blog elsewhere (my space?). Can't wait to see what you're having!!!
so fun! I can't wait to see Mad's pics AND why didn't you stop in to say hi? You are in huge trouble!!
Sounds like a fun trip to California, I am sure the girls had a blast! I am so excited about your mom's lasik, and for FREE, that is even better. I will be checking your blog to find out if it's a boy or a girl!
Your pics are so cute, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!!!
What are you having chica?!!!! Tell tell tell! It's Tuesday and you should know by now! Love the pictures of Sea World. How fun is that!
Post a Comment