
Our second day in Sea World we went to the dolphin show, we were running late and ended up sitting in the front row, I knew it was the splash zone, but COME ON!! This was a little excessive! Michelle and Rachel were bawling, I was hiding behind my jacket so that saved my hair anyway, and Dave was hiding behind Rachel!, not really, but we were seriously drenched.
8 comments:
That is funny! Looks like Maddie was the only one who enjoyed that! I LOVE Sea World!
Ah.... Sea World! I keep telling my kids that we are going to take them there someday! Of course, we'll probably have to go in Florida, since we are so far now from California. It almost seems unfair to cheat them out of California but I guess there's some other good stuff in Florida...
Wow Natalie! You guys have been busy! What a fun trip! I bet your girls loved every minute. I can't wait to hear what your having, June 2nd is the big day. And your garden looks lovely, I'd say that if only the cucumbers aren't doing well you have an A garden. Can you beleive Maddy will be 8 this year, baptized? Wow, it blows me away.
So, so fun. Sea World is a magical place! We can't wait to go back to Southern California. (I think I'm a California girl at heart). I can't wait to see more pictures. Did you guys end up going to Old Town San Diego and the beach???
what a fun trip! our kids haven't been to sea world, but i know they'd love it, so we'll have to make it happen. did you find out what you are having???? i can't wait to hear the big news!!!!
so cute! I am still a little annoyed you didn't stop in while you were passing through!! love ya! Can't wait to see you next week!
cool did you have fun!?!?
check out my blog!
What a fabulous vacation with your kids. I am so impressed you did it pregnant too!
Post a Comment