I got a new bedspread and I love it! Gotta love target and their designers that piece things together for you to copy!!
I bought Maddie's headboard and footboard on KSL for $50 and painted it white added her new bedspread she got for Christmas, made a bedskirt and viola her room is looking like a tween room instead of a little girls room!
I bought Michelle's poster bed on KSL for $30!! It was a cherry wood and I painted it black. We added her bedspread and little diva decal she got for Christmas and her room too is now full of sass! Her white whicker dresser has now been painted black to match. I am now officially addicted to spray paint!!
My most recent project has been baby #5's nursery. I will have to add more pictures, but for now this chair gives you an idea of what we have been up to in there. Of course I found this glider on KSL and it was only $10. Dave kept commenting on how ugly it was so my Mom and I turned it into this! I painted the chair white, found some material and she recovered it for me! We make a great team, and I can't wait to snuggle with my little boy in this chair, day or night!
ps. you will notice the changing table and the dresser, all the furniture in his room I spray painted a dark chocolate brown. His nursery colors are baby blue and choc. brown. It has been way too fun!
5 comments:
I love when you do updates, it makes me feel happy. Your house is looking marvelous and your girls get more beautiful all the time. Let me know when the little man arrives so I can come pay you a visit.
I love how you decorate. That is one talent I am very much lacking. I love the pictures of your house. You also have such a cute family. Good luck on this next little project. You will love it! Boys are sooooo much fun! Good luck and take care! Love you!
So fun to see what you guys have been up to! Can I hire you to decorate my house? It all looks amazing and for so cheap!
Just lovely! Glad you got brave enough to try the spray paint!
I love all your projects! So fun and creative! you're just amazing. Love you like crazy and am so excited for you this week! It was fun to catch up with you! love you!
Post a Comment