About three nights ago Michelle woke up in the middle of the night crying because her ear hurt. Dave, bless his heart got up with her and tried to calm her down. She seems to get these fairly often. She asked for a blessing, and the blessing she was able to fall asleep again. All of this happened while I was deep asleep.

So, the next morning Michelle is up and happy as ever, and the story of the previous night was told to me. After we talked about how special blessing are and how neat it was the Heavenly Father helped her to feel better, I told her we needed to give her a bath, she then said, "ok, but I don't want to wash my hair." I said, "Why?" Michelle then said, "Because I want to keep the blessing on."

I need to be better at writing down the funny things that come out of that girls mouth!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle is a hoot!

C Smoot said...

That's so cute!!

Amz said...

I'm so glad you wrote that down...What a sweet thought.

The Keetch Family said...

That is such a cute story! What a good Dad Dave is. Now I'm thinking...does Austin even know what a blessing is....we need to be better about that:)

Anonymous said...

Somehow my brother turned out alright! He sure is a cute dad with all his daughters.