Sad but true....
Dave and I have been married for 8 yrs and we have only had one, count it one, family picture taken and that was when Madison was 2 years old!!! Isn't that sad! It's been 5 yrs since then and 2 more kids!
So, I am happy to announce that 2 weeks ago we got an updated, very updated family photo taken! I get to pick up the pictures tomorrow and once I do, believe me, they will be posted on my blog! I am so excited!
2 comments:
I loved the hampster story, not that it ate your couch, but it just warms my heart to hear other mothers struggles. Kinda helps us realize we're not alone right! Your girls are as beautiful as ever. I can't wait to see the picture!
I'm so glad that you finally got some pictures done! I'd say it is about time! Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment