As you can see I am very happy to finally have some professional family pictures taken! Can't beat Target! Here are some of the girls...didn't they turn out soooo cute!!
What a beautiful family you have Natalie, not to mention you! What a hot babe! Your girls are so precious. You need to take more pictures because your all so pickin photogenic!
I love the pictures. I can't wait to see my nieces again. Thanks for helping me start my blog...now I just need to put pictures of MY family on it! Love ya.
6 comments:
So soosososoososoosooooo adorable! I makes me long for them!!! You look great!
So soosososoososoosooooo adorable! I makes me long for them!!! You look great!
What a beautiful family you have Natalie, not to mention you! What a hot babe! Your girls are so precious. You need to take more pictures because your all so pickin photogenic!
I love the reds! The pics turned out wonderfully!
xoxo
I love the pictures. I can't wait to see my nieces again. Thanks for helping me start my blog...now I just need to put pictures of MY family on it! Love ya.
Nat
What cute pictures of everyone. I can't believe how fast all of them are growing up! Sounds like everything is going great. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment