Our beloved Prophet has returned home. How I wish I could see his reunion with his sweet wife, with past prophets but mostly I wish I could see his reunion with the Savior. How sweet that reunion must be, to be welcomed wholeheartedly into the arms of Him to whom you have dedicated your life.

I will miss seeing him at conference time, miss feeling the reverence for him as he entered a room, and miss seeing him wave entergetically his cane as he exited. His powerful spirit was felt by all and his sweet humor appreciated by all.

I love and revere him as our Prophet called and now welcomed home by God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be missed greatly, but you just can't help but feel joyful for him. I mean he has served faithfully his WHOLE life and now he gets to return home.

Anonymous said...

We have been so blessed to have him as our prophet!