
I HATE HAMSTERS!!!
Who knew the little buggers could bite through leather! I think that the pet store should have a little disclaimer by their cages telling you all the the things these varmits are capable of biting through!
Immediately after I discovered the damage I posted Michelle's little hamster on KSL for adoption. It was only the love the child has for this furry little creature that kept me from posting it...for very long.
But....if it happens again, asta la vista little hammy!
2 comments:
When I was a kid, our girbils had babies and then the dad had babies with the kids and then started eating one of them one day because it had a bad leg. And then one day the dad, "Bob" escaped into our storage room and my dad had the vacuum cleaner hose out trying to catch him. To say the least, we didn't keep them long after that, and I'm a little scarred from the experience.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment