Easter Skirts!!


Rachel's


Michelle's


Madison's

I have always wanted to make my girls Easter skirts, and this year I did it! They turned out darling!! Thanks Mom for being such a good teacher, and thanks Hobby Lobby for all the cute fabric! (My very talented sister in law Cherry made Grace a skirt that was very similar to these, that is actually what inspired me to make my own)

12 comments:

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Awesome!!! Make me one pleeeze! :) You have inspired me to catch up on my blogging! My poor children! lol They will now be neglected until I get caught up! :)

The Foulgers said...

I'm so happy to see all your posts and catch up with you! It was good to talk to you the other day, I miss you friend.
Your girls are growing like weeds and just get more beautiful all the time. Keep in touch!:)

Kristin B. said...

Yay...new posts! Love those Castleberry girls! Natalie, I don't suppose you would consider giving me your roll recipe? They were divine!

Stacy said...

You have got to be kidding! You made those? Can u teach me please!! I love them!!

The Bedraggled Mom said...

Those are darling. I'd love to see a picture of your girls modeling their new skirts :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Miss molly Homemaker! I loved the update, your girls are growing up and so cute!

thebugspot said...

and you sew too? is there anything you can't do my talented beautiful friend? darling skirts!

Heather & Josh said...

Those did turn out so cute. I have a bunch of that same material to make some more fun summer dresses for Maycee. I have a cute pillow case dress that is so adorable and also so easy!

Jillaire said...

We need a photo of the girls wearing their skirts!

Brittany said...

What a cute idea. They turned out so adorable! How talented are you!

Amber said...

I need to learn to do that, those are adorable.

The Keetch Family said...

Any advise? I have some material to make my girls some but I'm a little gun shy. I do have a pattern. Seriously....any advise?