Moab March 2010












For the past three years my side of the family has ventured down to Moab. We found this cozy town home that houses all 33 of us! It is so fun to be able to explore arches, and goblin valley and to cook meals together and work on crafty projects in our downtime. The kids have 21 cousins to play with so they are never ever bored. Isn't it wonderful to have family!!




I love these pictures of my Dad with my girls! This is the first time my Dad has come with us to Moab so it was extra special! As a young girl I remember feeling like I was on top of the world when I got to ride on his shoulders, and now he totes around my girls. My dad always takes the time to appreciate all of Gods creations, in one of these pictures he is pointing out a tiny lizard high up on the rock basking in the sun.

1 comment:

Amber said...

We just got back from Moab with the kids. It is a fun trip. I love all the pictures, it is so beautiful down there.