On December 22, 2009 Madison turned 9 years old! Man that makes me feel old! I have always referred to Maddie as my little ray of sunshine! She is always happy and willing to share a hello and a smile with anyone around her. Madison is such a fun girl, and anyone would be lucky to call her their friend. Madison is very tender hearted, she is such a big help to me and her younger sisters. At times Maddie wishes she had an older sister, but I always tell her that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave her to us as the first child in our home, she is a fabulous older sister. We love you Maddie!

1 comment:

Kasey Lighten said...

LOVE ALL THESE!!! I honestly cannot believe how big your girls are! Wow...seeing the change in the kids always makes me realize how long it has been since I have seen someone. :) Great journaling too! Miss you girl! :)