First Camping overnighter Ever!!!

Ok, so my kids have been begging to go camping, and throughout the years we have been collecting the gear, and so when the ward announced our annual camping trip we were sooo excited. Dave and I set up the tent the night before, to make sure we could do it, and it's a huge 8 man tent! It's really nice. It was only a one nighter, so we felt comfortable trying it out and getting a feel for what we might need on future camp outs.

My kids loved it, the only bad thing was I forgot my camera! I had a friend take a picture of my girls sitting by the campfire snuggling up to our Bishop who is like a Grandpa to everyone, he is so great! See my Kids say the darndest things for a report of Michelles' conversation with him, in true Michelle fashion!






Over all the adventure was a success, and my kids are already asking when we can do it again!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for taking the plunge, now your in for it though since your kids have had a taste. Good thing you got the eight many tent for the three other kids your going to have right?

Troop 442 said...

Nat! I've been dying to hear abut how your little camping adventure went! I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Now, you're hooked, right? We'll have to plan a whole bunch of trips for next summer. You wouldn't mind camping with an 8 month old baby, right????

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love Michelle's response to your bishop's question. She is so funny.

Lizz said...

Pregnant, and camping! What a trooper!!!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you went camping while pregnant!! Our ward campout is in a couple of weeks, and I just cannot bring myself to go!!! Although, I am not much of a camper to begin with...

Kata said...

what an adorable bishop!

cam said...

Wow! Your family is beautiful! It is so much fun to see your girls! They are darling.

Angelique said...

How fun to take your girls camping. I take my hat off to you for going pregnant...amazing! I can't wait to meet Michelle and hear her funny comments.

Tyson said...

I hope Dave was reading depositions by the light of the fire... Buwahaha...

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! You were asking me a while back how I get my posts so clean looking, well I figured it out. When I'm creating a post I click on the tab "compose"... but I noticed on Kaitlin's blog is was disabled, so the pictures just came up as a bunch of computer codes. ANyway I figured out under setting scroll down on basic and it will say "click on Global Settings (Applies to all of your blogs.)
Show Compose Mode for all your blogs? " Put yes and then you can See the picutres and write under them and the letters can be centered, and the pictures can be too... Anyway, hopefully htat makes sense... if not call me! xoxo