We love Dave/Daddy, he is the Disney Land dad! He loves to rough and tumble with his girls and make them shriek with delight. He spends a good portion of his time on his hands and knees being their horsie. He is so good to get down and play with them, they just love him to pieces.
I am so grateful for the husband and friend he is to me! He is so patient and kind. I love how he helps and encourages me to be better. He is the foundation of our family and we all lean on him. It's hard to believe I have known him since he was 21! We were just kids when we met. We have grown up together really, and it's been a great adventure so far, and I can't wait to see where life takes us!

1 comment:
Happy birthday Dave! You really are a great guy.
Post a Comment