No Green Thumb Required!! My little garden has GROWN!!

This is my Lettuce, I can't believe how it has just tripled in size!


Our cute little green peppers!


This is spinach, it is fabulous if you steam it and add some butter and salt, mmmm!


My pride and joy, other than my children of course are these zucchini plants! They are starting to burst with little zucchini's!


In another month or so, we should have some beautiful tomatoes off of these babies! In the front of we have some squash plants, and we are starting to see the beginnings of some baby squash, it's so exciting!

5 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I'm so jealous that you can plant a little garden there. I wish we could have one! Your veggies look awesome! How fun!

Lizz said...

ooh, aah, do mine next!!!

The Keetch Family said...

you'll have to give me some tips. here in the midwest the little animals eat everything I've tried to grow so i've given up gardening the past few years, but I'm ready to give it a go next spring!

Amz said...

Wow! You certainly DO have a green thumb! Everything looks so beautiful. Is this your first garden too?!!

The Bedraggled Mom said...

What have you done to grow lettuce? My lettuce looks nothing like that.