We had a low key 4th, we took the girls swimming at the Legacy center, which was a hit! Michelle kept asking me if this was the funnest thing I have ever done in my whole life...if only I was that easy to please!

My little swimmers!

Time to go home!
That night we invited Dave's Dad over for a BBQ, he was a lone man, Vanet and Kaitlin were visiting Dave's sister Jenny in Idaho. It's just wrong to be alone on the 4th!

Grandpa Chuck ie. "Little Grandpa" as opposed to my Dad, "Big Grandpa" giving my girls a little history 101, on the birth of our nation

Michelle and Rachel enjoying purple rain, a great choice by Dave, they can pack a lot of firework in for $2.99

Rachel not enjoying the screaming mimi so much!

Awwww, Happy 4th Everyone!
8 comments:
Looks like you had a nice 4th. Rachel looks just like Trevor did. Most of the night, he had his ears covered!
Your girls are getting so big! And I like your bangs. Your garden looks luscious, I am needing some types as ours is not growing quite as well. What's your secret?
Oh looks like y'all had a fun 4th! Thanks for takin care of my dad! :) Things were way fun in seattle w/ us. Y'all should take a trip there at least once. Next time I go up I'm going to hit some Seattle down town shopping and take a ferry around all the lakes. So pretty!
Wow, I've missed a lot of your blog. I've been so busy with vacations and funerals (Matt's grandpa) Anyway, your girls look so cute and you look like a cute pregnant lady. By the way, I love your bangs. Who cut those for you? Seriously. I've always tried to have bangs like that and can't seem to get them to look like that!
Cute swimming picture, I love the opposite faces, before and after. I had to laugh at that!
I wish I could get something more to grow in our sad little garden, do you guys have clay soil out there? We do, it's horrible. Great job though!
aaah, I would love a low key 4th. maybe next year...
I love your girls! Those quotes you've added are so adorable! I'm here laughing out loud by myself!
Oh wow, I have been behind on catching up with you. Looks like you guys have been busy. Your garden is incredible...don't you love gardening in Utah!? Ah, and the 4th in Utah. Looks like you enjoyed a perfect Utah summer night.
Post a Comment