We LOVE Great Grandma Ruthie!!! She is the funnest Great Grandma ever! She invited us over to make her famous homemade honey wheat bread. It wasn't enough for her to teach me, she wanted my girls to get their hands on the dough too! They loved it and took their job of kneading the dough very seriously. We took home 4 loaves and by the end of the day, I think we had one left, it is seriously that good!




3 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

How much fun! Ruthie was telling me all about this fun y'all had. :) I want a turn next! :)

Aunt Kaitlin said...

i added more stuff to my blog! :)

Rob and Jenn said...

I wish we lived closer so we could do stuff like this. Looks so fun and we LOVE homemade bread. MMMMM I can just smell it.