HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATA!! THE BIG 29!!


This is me and Kata in Vegas at a Christmas pageant, I know, I love this girl, but we certainly didn't spend our time snapping pictures of ourselves, so my supply is limited.

This is dog the bounty hunter and Kata as his wife! She will kill me for posting this picture, but I had to, this shows her crazy wild side. You never know what you are going to get when you are with this girl, she is sooo fun!

Happy Birthday Kata!

Kata is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met, inside and out! She is such a bosom friend, and those are hard to come by! She is one of the reasons it was hard to leave Vegas, because truly a friend like her is one in a million!

Kata is one of the best mom's I have ever seen in action! She goes out of her way to do fun things every day with her little ones. She does crafts with them, plays barbies or trucks with them, makes goodies with them, takes them on bike rides in 100
degree weather, takes them swimming, the list goes on. I was and still am inspired by the kind of mom that she is. She truly magnifies her calling as a mother.

I love you Kata! Happy birthday!!

2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

I love the little tribute! Kata is also one of my favorite gals. Happy birthday Kata!

Kata said...

How did i miss this earlier???? So freakin cool to have someone say such rockin things about me. THANKS!! You're the greatest! Wish we could have partied like the good old days!