We managed to get away into the beautiful mountains and cook foil dinners. It was so yummy, and you can't beat that scenery! I love these mountains!! At Madison's request we also made smores, which were a big hit and a must have when you are in the mountains. A new thing for you all to try, which was introduced to us by my SIL, Cami, is roasting star bursts, you have to try it!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures!! I just experienced roasted starbursts for the first time at girl's camp and they are so fun! It looks like you're having a fun summer and your family is just darling.
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! I just experienced roasted starbursts for the first time at girl's camp and they are so fun! It looks like you're having a fun summer and your family is just darling.
I love rach's face!! I should try that!
-kaylie
Post a Comment